Friday, November 21, 2008

My besties AKA My Bridesmaids...

So these amazing girls are my bridesmaids. I love them more than anything in the world.

Amanda Van Gough
My Matron of Honor

Photobucket

You and I haven't been close forever, but you are always there, no matter what. I love you so much. I hate being so far away from you. But I guess Skype will do for now. :) You are one of my best friends, and I know you always will be.



Amber Mulleady
My Maid of Honor

Photobucket

Where do I begin? You have been there since 10th grade. And you never left. You are always my voice of reason when I'm not thinking. I can't thank you enough that you finally made me choose, thank god I chose right ;p You are always there no matter what. I love you. We need another trip. Italy again? Greece? Australia? One day we WILL go!!


Kristen Garcia
Bridesmaid #1

Photobucket

Old Pictures but a great night! You have treated me like I was your little sister ever since the day we met. You are how I got through high school and all its drama. I don't know where I would be without you. I can't wait to see you... in like two hours. woo hoo. ; ) I know I can never repay you for every thing you have ever done. But I'll try, just like I have been with your amazing daughter aka my niece! I love you so much.


Erin Mahaffey
Bridesmaid #2

Photobucket

My big sister. I love you. What more to say? LOL. I've always looked up to you, even if I didn't show it. You are amazing and I am so proud of you. Never thought you would be a teacher too though. :) Wish I could see you more often.


Kimmy DePastino
Bridesmaid #3

Photobucket

My soon to be sister in law. I hope you know how much I love you. I know I'm not there too much, since we moved to Orlando, but you can always call me! I'm so proud of you for how you are doing in school, and your goals. I know you will achieve them. I hope we keep getting closer. I love you!


Natalie Holsapple
My Beautiful Flower Girl

Photobucket

Wow My little niece I love you soo much. Right now you are only one, and you are already up and walking and talking, and you are so smart. Just like your mother. I can't wait until you are living here in Orlando and I can see you everyday. I love you missy!!


Well, wish I could keep writing, Lord only knows everything that's on my mind. But I have to go pick Ron<3 up. Why did I take him to work?? I don't remember!!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're niece is adorable, congrats!