Saturday, January 10, 2009

Idea : )

So yesterday, at work of all places, i had an idea about the wedding.

Besides the fact that I am going to have TWO beautiful flower girls, my niece and now my Future God-Daughter :) Very happy about that!!! Just had to put it in there.

Ok so before I thought about doing the wedding at a hotel by the beach, not sure why but that was my thought. But what if i just rented a big tent and tables and everything, it would be so much cheaper, and i could just get a permit. Which all of this would be cheaper then working with a hotel, then i could have my own food, not a hotels, my own everything. why didn't i think about it earlier? jeez lol.
So I could do something like that ^^ with the lanterns that i LOVE, and make it ours completely. We could make it work with what we want, not what the hotel has.

4 comments:

said...

what a beautiful setting!

amanda♥ said...

thats a great idea sweetheart. you'll be able to have the wedding YOU want, not what they will create. it may seem hard, but just remember that it will be ok and it'll all flow together when its all said and done.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the idea of lanterns and if that's what you want then good for you!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Lovely setting!